- Where do you build?
- Glenway Homes mostly services Perth’s Western Suburbs. We have also undertaken several projects as far as Mullaloo in the North, Applecross in the South, and Caversham in the East.
- How involved can I be in the design process?
- Custom design means you are fully involved in the design of your home. You get to choose your budget, your layout, and your inclusions. Our team will be there to assist you every step of the way from best site orientation to paint colours through to lighting and exterior finishes.
- Can you renovate my existing home?
- Yes. If you enjoy where you live, Glenway Homes has completed several major renovations. We can help transform your home into something extraordinary whether it is adding another storey or adding rooms to make your home more livable.
- Will you submit my plans to council for planning approval?
- Yes. Once you have approved the pricing estimate, our team will submit the designs to your local council for planning approval.
- How long will my home take to build?
- Every home is unique; therefore, the construction of each home is viewed individually. An average sized single storey home will have a minimum construction period of 40 weeks. A double storey home will have a minimum construction period of 56 weeks.
- Who will be my main point of contact throughout the building process?
- Our director, John Woodford, personally oversees every project we build, ensuring the highest quality outcomes and no surprises for clients. We believe quality, craftsmanship, attention to detail and a strong focus on customer service are the things that matter most when it comes to building your home.
- Will I have access to the site during construction?
- You are welcome to visit the site as often as you desire if you are accompanied by a representative from Glenway Homes. Safety is paramount to our business, and it is important that we follow all the correct safety procedures during construction.
- Is landscaping included in the build?
- We work with a talented landscaping team, who will be available to design and help you implement the plan for the exterior of your home.
"A great and stress-free experience"
“We decided to build with Glenway Homes, as they were a smaller company with a strong reputation for designing high quality homes within budget. They worked with reliable, long-term tradesmen, who had a great understanding of the project complexities, and the build was closely supervised at every stage, resulting in a home we're very happy with.”Mosman Park
“Glenway really took the time to listen and understand exactly what we wanted and were patient when helping us to explore and decide on all the finer details. We knew we could rely on any promises they made and are very pleased with how everything turned out.”Floreat
“Glenway was recommended to us, since we were searching for a company that offered flexible, tailored services within our budget. The entire planning and building process was smooth, and the MD John Woodford was a joy to deal with. We were kept in the loop throughout the project, and any challenges were quickly resolved.”Cottelsoe
“We wanted a smaller company that offered personalised services and innovative design ideas, had a history of great workmanship, and most importantly, were responsive to our family’s needs. That’s exactly the experience we had with Glenway, who made sure we were closely involved at every stage of the project whilst constantly presenting us with new ideas.”Shenton Park
“We were aware how stressful the building process can be, and trusted that Glenway would deliver exactly what we wanted, whilst minimizing the stress. Our expectations were exceeded, and it felt very much like a team project, in which nothing was considered ‘too hard’, and alterations were made until we were completely satisfied with every aspect of the build.”Subiaco
“Going into the build we knew we wanted a smaller builder, who we could work closely with from start to completion. Glenway proved to be exactly what we were looking for. Owner John Woodford was always available, helpful, and willing to discuss our options so there were never any unwanted surprises, and any faults were corrected immediately. A great and stress-free experience.”Dalkeith
“From the first meeting with John, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to offer solutions whenever we encounter a challenge. In fact, the entire team (including tradesmen) were supportive throughout the process, listened to what we wanted and were committed to helping us get there.”Floreat
“Glenway had built a nearby home that we thought had a great design and seemed suitable to our needs, which led us to working with them for our own home. We were highly impressed with the professional yet personalises service we received, plus the quality workmanship from subcontractors. When any difficulties or queries arose, Glenway was always willing to deal with our concerns in a timely manner. We really couldn’t have asked for a better experience.”Claremont
“Glenway’s reputation as quality builder, and my friendship with John Woodford made working with them an easy decision. Their small size made for a unique and personalised experience, and everyone we spoke with knew their job well. The tradesman genuinely cared about the quality of their work, and everyone on the team was friendly and professional – always making a point to collaborate with us before going ahead with anything.”Floreat
“Selecting Glenway homes to renovate our home was one of the best decisions we have made. We can not think of a single thing with the build that we would have done differently. A great team, quality tradesman, who helped make the experience enjoyable for us. Thank you Glenway Homes.”Karrinyup
It’s never too early…
It’s never too early talk about your next home. Book an obligation-free Discovery Session to talk about your biggest ideas and make a plan towards your build.
Do you have questions: what kind of block should we be looking for? Should I knock down my current home? What budget are we looking at? What is the custom build process?
Regardless of whether you are three weeks or three years away from your next build, we are happy to sit down and discuss your biggest ideas, your wildest questions and help you create a plan to your build. Obligation free.